ABOUT BURNER FIRE CONTROL
We consider it an honor for the opportunity to introduce prospective clients to Burner Fire Control. For over 4 decades we have operated with the highest level of integrity and respect for our personnel and customers
The cohesive goal at Burner Fire Control is to protect human life, the environment, the assets of our clients. We continually accomplish this by providing highest quality equipment and services in the industry.
Over the past 40 Years, Burner Fire Control has substantially grown in our breadth of capabilities. We have continued to keep client satisfaction at the forefront of our goals and achievements. We see tremendous opportunity on the horizon as we continue to expand and execute our operational strategy – maximizing value and results.
Burner Fire Control is an oilfield equipment fabricator and services company founded in 1973. The Company provides construction and maintenance services for offshore and onshore facilities. The Company also delivers wellsite safety, well test heat suppression, and special hazard fire systems and services globally to oilfield operators.
Today, Burner is internally separated into four distinct focus areas:
- Fabrication, Construction, and Maintenance Services, to include all activities related to shop based fabrication, offshore and field based construction and maintenance, land and offshore blasting and painting operations, and overall asset integrity
- Fire and Safety Equipment and Services, to include all offshore and land-based installations, manufacturing, inspection and repair of fire and gas safety equipment and systems
- Water Curtain®, Special Hazards and Offshore Operations, to include all areas of support related to performing these services, such as equipment rental, offshore surveys, equipment mobilization and demobilization, and conducting heat suppression operations
- JJM, to include pipeline construction and maintenance East Texas region. Services for this segment are deployed from our wholly-owned base and dedicated team in Karnes City, Texas.
– We are known by our customers as an organization with the highest ethical standards and maintain some of the most well respected service records in the industry –
Headquartered in Broussard, Louisiana, Burner employs a staff of highly trained managers, supervisors, and labor support personnel who are experienced and certified in their respective areas. Each person on Burner Fire Control’s technical management team has earned an average of 25 years of industrial & marine fire safety field experience. Our Personnel brings together an integration of knowledge to deliver best of breed special hazard fire protection equipment and global offshore services that are highly sought after in the market. In addition, Burner’s portfolio of insurance and certifications allow it to globally deliver its full spectrum of service and equipment offerings. This, combined with a growing list of client credentials, and longevity in providing field proven fire suppression solutions – position The Company as one of the most unique privately-held organizations in the oilfield services sector.
To Extend and enhance our reputation as a trusted service provider:
We are focused on delivering service at the highest standards of safety and quality. We have focused on internal investments in personnel, equipment, and process to deliver these standards.
To focus on our core competencies and markets:
We focus on projects where our capabilities and can be maximized and to not dilute our expertise. To focus on high growth areas with low competition in which we currently provide superior offerings.
– As our client list continues to grow, the majority of our customers include the top independent and national oil companies operating across the world. We have (and continue to) manage capacity and responsibilities to quickly adjust in volatile markets. As a result, Burner has never failed to meet client expectations –
For further information on these services, please CONTACT US, or call U.S. +1 (800) 864-4073